From the afternoon of
To the morning of
Price (Additional fees applies)
Situated on a top location on the fun, upmarket corner of the Spiegelstraat and the Prinsengracht canal, with its galleries and antique shops, and easy access to the Rijksmuseum and whole Museum Quarter, the lovely Museum Canal Apartment features the old-world charm of an early 17th century listed monument with tasteful furnishings, heated flooring an own entrance and a sunny terrace.
Layout: Front door opens into the charming live-in kitchen. Fully-equipped with all Necessary appliances, the kitchen is big enough to have a small dinner party. The living room extends to the rear of the building, and offers access to the patio at rear, a cozy bedroom, the bathroom (with bath) and a small hall where the washing machine and dryer are situated.
Situated along a canal one in the heart of the World Heritage Canal District, you are from here only a short walk to the Museum Square with Amsterdam’s Rijksmuseum (National Museum), the popular van Gogh and usefull Modern Art museums. The Prinsengracht canal is on your doorstep.
The apartment has a few steps leading into it, but is suitable for young children (under 12).
Entertainment: TV, WIFI, DVD
Facilities: Washer & Dryer
Kitchen: Dishwasher, Fridge/Freezer, Microwave/Oven, Stove, Kettle, Toaster, Coffee machine
Misc: 1 Bedroom, 1 Bathroom, Balcony, Patio Garden.
Surface Area: +/- 80m²
From €91 per night. Reduced rates for regular or longer stays. Book via Amsterdam Beautiful for the best rates.
Monthly discount: 30%
Cleaning fee: €.70,-
Refundable security deposit: €.750
Tourist tax: 5% VAT: 6% Guest service fee: 7%
Minimum stay: 21 days (please check with us for slightly shorter rental periods).
* No smoking, no pets, no extra guests.
* For your safety and possessions, do not admit (bring home) strangers to the apartment.
* We deliver the apartment clean, and require the apartment returned clean enough that the cleaning fee is not exceeded.
* Parties are strictly forbidden. Evidence of parties will be penalized via a deposit deduction of €.500.
* Keep the neighbours in mind when you’re outside the building in the evening.
* Contact us directly in case you have questions (not the neighbours).
In case you have a question regarding the availability, duration of this or any other apartment feel free to contact us:
t:+31 (0)20 330 7338
Copyright © 2014